MODE PM provides a rationalization of contract and tender concepts to provide with the most cost beneficial approach to construction considering established:
- Budgetary provisions
- Time constraints
All actions will be relative to the current state of the market environment and the project’s objectives. This is accomplished through:
- Expediting of all project activities relevant to time and cost control
- Compliance with budgetary constraints
Administration and adjudication of variations and / or claims
- General direction of the contractor’s activities on site to the points of:
- Substantial completion
- Final completion
- Final Reports at the conclusion of the project covering milestone developments and all relevant budgetary, cost, and time factors pertinent throughout the course of the project
- Formal hand over of the project to The Client
The execution of constructability reviews in respect of design documentation being issued during the construction phases of the project.
The management, administration, and execution of value management on behalf of are provided by MODE PM on an on-going basis.